Twitter Sign Up Create New account is all we shall be discussing here and you will be guided through twitter sign up account experience, create tweet account and as well login tweet to start sharing moments with family and friends. On this page article we shall make sure that after you reading on this article that you will be able to comfortably create twitter account to start sharing to the whole what more of your business.
Steps To Twitter Sign Up Create New account
- Go to http://twitter.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://twitter.com/signup.
- You will be guided through our sign up experience and prompted to enter information such as your name and email address.
- If you choose to sign up with an email address, we will require you to verify your email address by sending you an email with instructions.
- If you choose to sign up with a phone number, we will require you to verify by sending you an SMS text message with a code. You may also request a voice call to verify your phone number. Enter the verification code in the box provided. Learn more about having a phone number associated with your account.
- Once you sign up for an account, you can select a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Twitter). We’ll tell you if the username you want is available.
- Learn how to customize settings for your new account.
READ ALSO: Zoosk Dating account Registration | Login Zoosk – Download Zoosk apk
Twitter on your mobile device
- Learn how to get started with Twitter for iOS.
- Learn how to get started with Twitter for Android.
Tips for picking a username
- Your username is the name your followers use when sending replies, mentions, and Direct Messages.
- It will also form the URL of your Twitter profile page. We’ll provide a few available suggestions when you sign up, but feel free to choose your own.
- Note: You can change your username in your account settings at any time, as long as the new username is not already in use.
- Usernames must be fewer than 15 characters in length and cannot contain “admin” or “Twitter”, in order to avoid brand confusion.
Important information about signing up with email address
- An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time.
- The email address you use on your Twitter account is not publicly visible to others on Twitter.
First steps after you’ve created your account
- Find and follow news sources, friends, more on Twitter. After signing up, follow a handful of accounts to create a customized stream of information on your home timeline. Following means you’ll get that user’s Tweets on your Twitter home timeline. You can unfollow anyone at any time.
- Read our Getting started with Twitter guide.
- Learn about using Twitter.
If you are signing up for an account using an older version of Internet Explorer (IE9 or earlier), you may be redirected to mobile.twitter.com to complete the sign-up. Learn more about using twitter.com on supported browsers.