Have you been looking for a way you can profitably sale you goods product online? If yes then we recommend you the largest online shopping websites, offering a wide range of books, electronics, furniture, and clothing, and other things. So all you need is to keep reading to learn How to Create Amazon account and start sealing your product online.Having seen the most popular and the largest growing online shopping site were you can profitably sale your goods, lets now guide you on steps to register amazon account in other to be able to sale online.
NOTE: For you to have access to sale online with amazon you have to create an account with amazon online shopping site and below here is steps to amazon account registration.
How to Create Amazon account at www.amazon.com/register
To create an account with amazon official registration, kindly You can use any web browser on PC or Mac. Go to https://www.amazon.com . This is the home page for Amazon shown below:
Click Account & Lists. It’s the first tab with bold letters in the upper-right corner. Placing the mouse cursor over this tab displays a list of account options. Clicking this tab takes you to the sign-in screen.
- If you are signed in under a different account, place the mouse cursor over Account & Lists and click Sign Out at the bottom of the menu.
Click Create Your Amazon Account. It’s the grey button at the bottom of the Sign-in screen. This opens a web form you can use to create an Amazon account.
1. Type your name. Use the first bar at the top of the page to enter your full name.
2. Enter a valid email address. Use the second bar to enter an email address. This is the email address you will use to log in to Amazon on other devices. Make sure you use an email address that you can access and that you can remember.
3. Type your desired password. Use the third bar in the form to enter the password you would like to use to sign in. Your password will need to be at least 6 characters long. A good password should have a combination of capital and lower-case letters, numbers and special characters (i,e; &, @, !). Make sure you use a password that you can remember, or that you write down your password and put it in a safe place.
It’s best not to store your password on your computer or smartphone, as this may be a security risk.
4. Re-type your password. Use the last line on the page to retype your password exactly as you entered it the first time. This confirms your password.
5. Click Create Your Amazon Account. It’s the yellow button at the bottom of the form. This sends a confirmation email to the email address you entered containing a one-time password (OTP).
6. Check your email. After you register your account, the website displays a page asking you to enter your one-time password. To get the OTP, you will need to check the email account you entered. Leave the Amazon registration an page open and use a separate tab or browser to check your email. You can also check your email using your smartphone, or another app, such as Outlook, Apple Mail.
7. Copy or write down the One-Time Password. The OTP is a 6-digit number that is displayed in large bold letters in the center of the page. Write down this number or copy it.
If you have not received an email from Amazon, check the email address you entered and click Resend OTP at the bottom of the Amazon registration page.
8. Return to the Amazon registration page. After you retrieve the one-time password, return to tab or web browser you were using to create a new Amazon account.
9. Enter the One-time password and click Verify. Enter the six-digit OTP in the space provided and click Verify. It’s the yellow button at the bottom of the page. This verifies your account and signs you into Amazon under your new account.
If you receive a message that says the OTP is invalid, click “Resend OTP’ and check your email. Enter the new OTP and click Verify.
How to Login your amazon Registration Account
If you have succeeded in creating account with amazon, then below here step is for you to login and access so many other features with amazon.com
Visit www.amazon.com to access the official home page as shown below:
Click Account & Lists.
- Enter your email or phone number used when creating the amazon account
- Enter your password and
- Finally click on sign in