Swansea University Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarships in UK: Swansea University is pleased to announce the Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarships. The award is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program will cover an award amount of £4,000 to excellent non-UK students towards tuition fees who want to undertake a master’s degree at the university.
Founded in 1996, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Applications Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before 20th August 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program.
- Awards: Up to £4,000
- Nationality: Non-UK or EU applicants
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Scholarships can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Study Subject: The program will be awarded in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas applicants.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, please applicants should apply for the course. After that, they can complete an Excellence Scholarship Application Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of the passport
- Admission Requirements: For studying at the postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
This grant will support you to undertake master’s studies at this university with an award amount of up to £4,000.