You do not have to worry yourself anymore searching on how to reset a gmail account because this article is here is all about how you can easily change your gmail account anytime you want using you mobile device or your pc etc.Days are gone when you will create a gmail account you will not time to time change your password to avoid unexpected visitation to your documents. Now you’re required to always make change on your gmail account password.
On this page we shall be discussing the guideline on how you can always change your email password account.
How to Reset a Gmail account
- Login to your gmail account on the home page – On the icon where you have a red and white envelop icon show below:
- Click on settings to chose the option you want to work on which is on how to change a gmail account
- Click on option accounts and Import
- Then select change password
- Do not feel some how because it will take you to another page requesting that you enter your password “old Password”
- After then click on next bar to access were you can put your new gmail password as shown below
- You then enter your new password that you want to start using
- Re-enter it again at the place you have confirm new password
- Then finally click on change password bar.
How to Login Your new gmail password
You must know how to login your new gmail changed password before you could access your stored documents on your email
- Go to gmail.com
- enter your email address
- Enter that your new password and then click on sign in or log in
Having followed above steps you have comfortably changed your gmail password details for more privacy to your documents.