Lets guide you on this page to get it right from the question you have been asking on how to create a western union account all you need here is to read carefully as we show you few steps to register a western union account online.In here, we shall assist you on the few steps to sign up western union account with but before i would like to introduce to you what western union is all about and the list of online transaction you can perform with western union account.
What Is Western Union?
The Western Union Company is an American worldwide financial services and communications company. Western Union has several divisions, with products such as person-to-person money transfer, money orders, business payments, and commercial services.
Having shown to you what western union institution is all about, lets now guide you on steps to register new account with western union account to transfer money or receive money and as well track money and pay bills online.
How to Create a Western Union Account
To create an account with western union institute below here are steps you must follow by visiting the official site at www.westernunion.com to access below picture:
Click on the Sign up Section to create a new western union account to get started.
- Register online. Fill-in online. registration form. Get started.
- Verify email. Verification link will be sent to. your inbox.
- Verify ID.
- Visit the nearest Alfardan Exchange branch and provide your valid ID. Find nearest location.
Having shown you how you can successfully register western union new account, lets now guide you on how you can send money or transfer money through western union.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD
If you believe that you are the victim of fraud, call the Western Union Fraud Hotline at 1-800-448-1492 or visit wu.com/fraudawareness.
Only use Western Union to send money to friends and family. Never send money to someone you have not met in person.
Scammers sometimes encourage people to transfer money. Do not transfer money to anyone who asks you to send them money:
- For an emergency situation you haven’t confirmed.
- For an online purchase.
- For anti-virus protection.
- For a deposit or payment on a rental property.
- To claim lottery or prize winnings.
- To pay taxes.
- For a donation to charity.
- For a mystery shopping assignment.
- For a job opportunity.
- For a credit card or loan fee.
- To resolve an immigration matter.
- To pay for something in response to a telemarketing call. Telemarketers cannot sell you anything and take payment by money transfer from anyone in the U.S. It’s illegal.
If you transfer money, the person you’re sending it to gets the money quickly. After the money is paid, Western Union may not be able to give you a refund, even if you are the victim of fraud, except under limited circumstances.