Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2018 – Are you looking for ghana armed forces form to apply? if yes then know that on this page article you will understand the step by step on how to apply online Ghana armed forces recruitment 2018.On this page article we shall be discussing on the requirements for Ghana armed forces recruitment for candidates who are interested to apply here online.
If you are interested to join Ghana 2018 recruitment form kindly note on the below requirements for the form.
Eligible applicant must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years for Non – Tradesmen and not more than 27 years for Tradesmen by 1 September 2019.
- Be medically fit by Armed Forces standards.
- Be not married.
- Be not bonded.
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6”) for males and 1.57m (5’2”) for females. For Military Police only; be of a minimum height of 1.75m (5’9”) for males and 1.70m (5’7”) for females.
- Have six (6) Credits (not less than Grade 6)at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- Have five credits (not less than Grade C6) in WASSCE, including Core English and Core Mathematics or the requisite credits/passes in respective trade qualifications from GES at Intermediate or Advance Level.
How to Apply
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3: Page a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by sms/e-mail and order a re-print.