Whatsapp.web – If you have been looking for a way you can connect your whatsapp that is on your mobile device to system to make a brighter video chat, then this article here is all you need when you read with understand and as well follow below steps to connect your whatsapp on device.
What is Whatsapp?
WhatsApp from Facebook is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees.
Here’s how to view WhatsApp in a web browser
- Open your PC, laptop or tablet browser and head to web.whatsapp.com
- On an Android phone open WhatsApp, tap the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp web.
- On an iPhone start WhatsApp, tap the settings icon at the bottom left and choose WhatsApp web/desktop.
- You’ll be prompted to use your smartphone’s camera to scan the QR code visible in your computer’s web browser.
- Then point your phone camera at the computer screen to scan the code.
- Whatsapp web will automatically launch in the browser and will remain active until you log out either from your computer or your phone.
- You can select this option on your phone by returning to the WhatsApp Web menu and choose to log out from all devices.
- For logging out from your PC you can do it by tapping the three dots icon at the top of the conversation thread, then choose Log out.
Here’s how to install WhatsApp web on a computer:
- Install the WhatsApp web desktop application, available for PC or Mac from whatapp.com/download.
- Click the green download button to install the WhatsApp application on your computer.
- Then find that file in your downloads folder and double-click it to install.
- On a Windows computer, you should follow the steps in the installer’ and on a Mac simply drag the WhatsApp icon to your applications folder.
- Start the WhatsApp desktop application and the process is the same as above.
- The app will keep you logged into WhatsApp until you choose to log out.
Note: Whatsapp can only be installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows 8 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer).