Have you been looking for the guideline on how to register 2019 Philippine Army Recruitment Form? If your answer is yes then you do not have any problem again all you need to do is to read through below here and apply.Philippine Army Recruitment 2019… The Philippine Army is the main, oldest and largest branch of the Philippines Armed Forces which is tasked engaging in ground warfare.
Joining the Philippine Army.
There are three ways in which of turning into a Philippine military officer
- Via the Philippine academy
- Via the (OCC) Officer Candidate Course
- Via the (OPC) Officer Preparatory Course
If you’re a university graduate or a Bachelors Degree Holder, you have the option of becoming a Philippine military officer via OCC.
OCC is one-year-long course. Upon graduation, you’ll be commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant within the regular force.
Here are the Qualifications for Philippine Army Recruitment.
1. Baccalaureate Degree holder
2. Natural-born Filipino national
3. Height – a minimum of 5′ for each male and feminine
4. With appreciable interpersonal skills and educational records
5. No unresolvede case in any court of law
6. Physically and mentally suited coaching
7. Single and isn’t supporting any kid
8. Between twenty one and twenty nine years previous on the date of admission at OCS.
The initial needs for OCC are the following:
1. A diploma from a reputable college
2. Transcript of records
3. NSO-issued Birth certificate
4. CV (for Civilian applicants)
5. Outline of information(for Military applicants)
6. 2×2 photograph
Are you a reserve 2nd Lieutenant within the Philippine Army? Then you
may apply for (OPC) Officer preceding Course. It’s a six months
course with you being commissioned as 2nd lieutenant within the
The majority reserved 2d lieutenants within the
Philippine Army are ROTC advance graduates and commissioned as
2nd lieutenant within the reserve force. The Qualifications for
(OPC) is nearly constant because the (OCC) except that below (OPC),
you must not be thirty-three.
If you can’t wait to become a part of the Philippine Army. Then you’ll apply as a non-commissioned personnel. Here are the qualifications:
- Should have attained seventy-two units in the university for all gender
- Secondary school graduates need to possess technical skills extremely
desirable for acceptance within the military service
- Should pass the Armed Forces of the Philippine Army Test Battery with a score of forty-five or
- Should not be younger than eighteen years old, however no more than twenty-six years old at the time of
- 5′ for both genders
- You have to be certified fit both in physical and mental terms
- Single and has no kid
- No unresolved case in any court
Initial Needs for Noncommissioned Personnel
- Highest academic credentials
- Transcript of Records3.
- NSO issued certificate
- Any Valid ID
- 2×2 photograph
Philippine Army Recruitment Application Form
To Apply for the Philippine Army recruitment, use the following link; Philippine Army Recruitment Application Form . Also visit the Philippine Army official website to get more information.
The Philippine Army has many regular units dedicated to counter-insurgency and standard army operations.