Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact, enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Training Programme
Locations: (Agbara Factory – Agbara, Flowergate Factory – Sagamu) Ogun and (Abaji Factory – Abaji) Abuja
- Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated, and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Centers.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, or Chemistry.
Application Closing Date
6th October 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online