It is easy To Set up a New Rediffmail Account especially when you are ready to send and receive mails with friends around the world. Rediffmail is one wonderful community that lets you connect with friends, follow interesting topics and more when you sign up on the Platform.On this page, we shall take you through on how to create Rediffmail account for small businesses (Basic) and for large businesses (Premium Rediffmail account). To start you have to Choose the flavour that best fits your need of your business.
The Premium Rediffmail account
Premium Rediffmail account comes with some fantastic features that helps your business grow, here are some you will have access to when you sign up for Premium Rediffmail account;
- White label solution with company branding and customised login page.
- Complete sync of email, calendar and contact across devices.
- Dedicated account manager and expert customer support with SLAs.
- Collaborate via doc management & sharing, web chat messenger & Newsletters.
- Advance admin features to manage users, data security & protection, access control, newsletters, mail archival etc.
To get more information about the prices and requirements for Premium – click here. While for the Basic account type will perform for you just like every other mail on the internet.
- Click on this Sign Up button.
2. There will be three offers,
3. click on free offer.Fill the form and click “Register Me
To Sign In Rediffmail account
- Visit www.Rediff.com
- Click “Sign in“
- Enter your Rediffmail ID and password
- enter click the sign in button
Download Rediffmail App for Mobile Phones
For quick access to your email and online shopping arena on Rediff.com you will need to also download Mobile App version of Rediffmail. Below is the like to download for free;
Android mobile, tablet and PC, download the official Rediffmail NG application here