Have you been in search of iCloud registration? If yes then lick here as we discuss on how to set up an iCloud mail email account using your android device.iCloud mailing service registration is wonderful step you can take to get your android syn with your contact to avoid losing of important contacts.
Features of iCloud Registration
There are no limitations. Everything is for free:
- 2 way synchronisation
- Supports multiple accounts
- Sync directly to your iCloud account
- Users the default contacts app
- Set sync interval for each account
- 2 step authentication guide
- Very easy to use
- Syncs in the background.
- Syncs contact images.
- Connects directly to iCloud servers. No third party servers used.
How to Set Up an iCloud Mail email account
If you set up iCloud using an Apple ID that doesn’t end with @icloud.com, you must set up an @icloud.com email address before you can use iCloud Mail.
Note: If you set up iCloud using an Apple ID that ends with @mac.com or @me.com, you already have an equivalent address that’s the same except it ends with @icloud.com. You do not need to set up an @icloud.com email address to use iCloud Mail.
- On your iOS device (iOS 10.3 or later): Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, turn on Mail, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- On your iOS device (iOS 10.2 or earlier): Go to Settings > iCloud, turn on Mail, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- On your Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, select Mail, then follow the onscreen instructions.
After you set up your @icloud.com email address, you can use it to sign in to iCloud. You can still sign in using the Apple ID you used when you set up iCloud.
Create when you set up a device
When you set up on your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you might be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create a new one:
- Tap Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID. You can also set it up later in Settings.
- Select your birthday and enter your name. Tap Next.
- Tap Use your current email address, or tap Get a free iCloud email address.
Use the App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Open the App Store and tap
Tap Create New Apple ID. If you don’t see this option, make sure you’re signed out of iCloud.
- Enter your email, password, and choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID.*
- Enter your name and birthday, then tap to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple. Tap Next.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next. You can also choose None, and learn what to do if None isn’t showing or you can’t select it. You will not be charged until you make a purchase. You can change or remove your payment details later.
- Confirm your phone number. This can help to verify your identity and recover your account if needed. Tap Next.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address. Learn what to do if you need to set up email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
After you verify your email address, you can use your Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store, App Store, and other Apple services such as iCloud.