How to Create Facebook Avatar – We are here to guide you step by step who have been search for a way to start creating a Facebook avatar with your Facebook account for more fun chat with friends on messenger and comment centres. Kindly keep reading below as we guide very right.
In here, we are talking about how you can comfortably create your own facebook avatar and how you can simply make use of them when chatting with friends but before then i would love to briefly explain what facebook avatar is all about.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of yourself. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature. … You can create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone.
Features Of A facebook Avatar
- The first button allows you to share your avatar to your newsfeed or to use it as your profile picture.
- The second button allows you to view and use the stickers based on your avatar.
- The third button allows you to edit your avatar.
How to Create Facebook Avatar
Here’s how to create your Facebook avatar:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Scroll down and tap on See More.
- Now select Avatars.
- Tap Next to Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Now choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Next, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Now select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Next, you select the eyebrow shape and color.
- You can also add glasses for your avatar.
- Now customize the nose and mouth.
- Next, select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Next, choose a body shape.
- Now choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
You can also access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook. The Facebook Avatar creator can be accessed from Bookmarks in the Facebook app, as well as from the comment composer.
How to use your Facebook Avatar
Okay, you’ve created a Facebook Avatar and it’s grinning at you proudly, whether you’ve made an approximation of your corporeal self or some grotesque abomination. Or perhaps you’ve simply made the person you want to be in the waking world. Regardless, now is the time to use it. If you’ve got bored of using words to communicate, you’ll be pleased to know that making use of your Facebook Avatar is petty easy.
Initially, you can spread your Facebook Avatar far and wide by sharing it on Facebook where it’ll appear in your friends’ News Feed.
However, that’s not all as the social network will create a set of digital stickers for you. These come in the form of pre-determined reaction stickers sets. You can use these to used to express your thoughts and sentiments towards a post or something in your Facebook feed or a chat with a Facebook compadre. From a simple thumbs up to popping a champagne cork or lying coquettishly by an open fireplace with a rose between your Avatar’s teeth, these stickers offer a variety of ways to express yourself in quiet digital form.