Nigerian army recruitment has officially announced the recruitment of freshers into Nigerian army for 2019/2020 intake. In here, we shall be guiding you with necessary information to enable you apply for nigerian army recruitment 2019 form.Have you been in search to know when the Nigerian army recruitment form 2019 will be out? If yes then this article is to guide you with their eligibility, requirements and how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019.
NOTE: Nigeria army is currently recruiting for 79 regular recruits intake (trades/non tradesmen and women) and the NA recruitment form is free.
See Also: Apply for Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 – Joinnigeriannavy.com
Before we start showing you the steps on how to apply for their form i would like to show you below here the requirements that every applicant must obtain before qualifying to apply for the army recruitment form.
Army 2019 Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 18 February 2020.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Warning! All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2019
Have checked the above requirements and you are fully sure that you are up to the demand of the application, then you have to very careful here now as we guide you steps to apply online free.
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Do this now!
We care so much about you, so we assure you of keeping you updated on any latest concerning NA recruitment that is ongoing. Please kindly drop your contact on the below comment box or tell us what you want us do for you.