Have you been searching for the most needed Jobs in Australia? If yes then click on this article titled Hot jobs in Australia to see the recent published list for the most paying jobs in Australia to apply.
Due to the rate of victims people fall into in search of job that will pay them well, we decided to make this post in other to guide our fans in terms of looking for good job that will pay handsomely. Before now so may people have lost all their life savings due to they hard no guide on the type of job they will apply.
On this post we shall be discussing with you who may have interest or guide another person who have no access to this article how he or she can comfortably select among the best and hot jobs paying Australia.
The Most In-demand and Highest Paying Jobs in Australia 2021
IT Systems Architect
Average salaries here are around A$ 140,000(approximately US$ 99,000). Senior positions may carry a much higher remuneration. Currently, various recruiting sites are showing 800-1,200 vacancies nationwide.
These roles are less to do with “administrative management” and more to do with your ability to be an agent of change through the effective deployment of technology. When consulting on leveraging business benefits out of IT, senior roles here can earn an average of A$ 125,000 (approximately US$ 89,000). Vacancy statistics are showing around 8,000 such positions available.
IT Security Architect
Our society is increasingly aware of the need for a higher emphasis on all-round IT security. As such, the demand for experienced IT Security Architects has never been greater. Currently, experienced professionals in this discipline are earning salaries of A$ 124,000 (approximately US$ 88,000) on average. There are approximately 166 vacancies in this domain.
Another area where demand and salaries are high, experienced Cloud Engineers can expect to earn average salaries in the region of A$ 112,000 (approximately US$ 79,000). Vacancies in this area are also high – numbering approximately 700 across Australia.
Data scientists are essential to many systems development and exploitation activities. Positions in this skills domain carry an average salary of around A$ 100,000 (approximately US$ 70,000). There are plenty of positions around too – approximately 254 of them across the country.
One of the most popular development languages around, Python is now a significant force in the IT industry. Salaries for experienced Python developers average around A$ 100,000(approximately US$ 70,000). There are currently around 2,600 vacancies for such developers across the country.
Experienced IT consultants are always in demand – whether freelance or salaried. An experienced consultant might be able to earn an average of around A$ 80,000(approximately US$ 57,000). There are in excess of 11,000 vacancies of this type available in Australia.
The business world is always on the lookout for more people with skills in recognized PM methodologies. Salaries are around an average of A$ 80,000 (approximately US$ 57,000 and higher for more senior positions). Right now, there are in the region of 634 such positions available in various locations.
Another skill set in high demand, Telecoms engineers can expect average salary levels of around A$80,000 (approximately US$ 57,000). At the moment, there are at least 1,416 such vacancies open.
People with this broad-based skill set can expect average salaries in the region of A$70,000 (approximately US$ 50,000). There are at least 2,400 such positions currently being advertised.
Points to Note
It’s worth keeping in mind:
- To secure these types of positions, and others like them, you’ll need experience and the right form of industry-recognized certifications.
- If you’re not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, appropriate work permits will be required.
That was all about the Highest Paying Jobs in Australia. Next, let us have a look at the skills.
How to Get the Relevant Skills
As with employers everywhere, Australian businesses will look for applicants seeking premium roles to bring three essential components to the table:
- Evidence that they have a track record of “coal face” experience in the discipline concerned. This is sometimes referred to as the “been there, seen it, done it” qualification.
- A personality type that indicates the applicant will be likely to fit into the culture of the working environment in question.
- Recognized, relevant, and accepted certifications. These can sometimes offset a lack of in-depth practical working experience in the subject concerned.
For experienced and more senior positions, relevant academic qualifications from schools/colleges/universities may be sought after in addition to the above three requirements.
To position yourself with the appropriate certifications, you may wish to consider the following courses:
- IT Systems Architect – Big Data Architect. This is a Master’s certification covering over 100 tools and techniques
- IT Manager – IT Service Expert Master’s Program. Covering all aspects of the IT services lifecycle
- IT Security Architect – Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program. This delivers 96 hours of live online training and an invaluable advanced certification in this important discipline
- Cloud Engineers – Cloud Architect (AWS and Azure). This covers over 40 skills and 25 services
- Data Scientist – Data Scientist Master’s Program. This provides 150 instructor-led online classes over a year and covers 30+ skill sets
- Python Developers – Python Training Course. This is three separate courses delivering instruction in the development language that has now surpassed Java in popularity
- IT Consultants – ITIL Lifecycle Expert Program. This delivers online instruction to help you master all five phases of the IT as a service lifecycle program
- Project Managers – PMP Plus Master’s Program. Here you can choose from six different skill sets including MS Project, Lean Six Sigma and Agile Scrum Master, etc.
- Telecoms Technician – CCNA Routing and Switching Certification Training. Here you’ll learn how to install and configure/manage networking switching solutions
- DevOps Engineer – DevOps Engineer Masters Program. This covers 40 skills and 15 tools, leaving you well prepared for progression in this career field.
With that we have come to the conclusion of the “Highest Paying Jobs in Australia” article.