Connect with Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023. Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships for international students 2022-23. This post will list all Scholarships for 2022. Any student from any part of the world is eligible to apply. Each Scholarship has its own criteria, requirements, and process. Some Scholarships are without IELTS. You can study without IELTS in many countries through many scholarships. Check out our Fully Funded Scholarships 2022 category.
These Fully Funded Scholarships for 2022-2023 will cover your expenses during your programs such as Air tickets, meals, accommodation, tuition fees, books, and other allowances. The List of Fully Funded Scholarships in 2022-23 is available below.
List of the Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
1. Hungary Scholarships for International Students Without IELTS in 2022
Hungary is a famous country in Europe with a large number of Scholarship opportunities. Study in Hungary on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Hungary Scholarships for International Students will give you an exceptional opportunity to get a highly competitive Degree and a unique international experience. Hungary Universities Scholarships are open to bachelor, master, Ph.D., and Doctoral degree programs. Hungary’s Government offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students. An opportunity to study in Hungary without IELTS Test on scholarship. Hungary doesn’t need IELTS Score.
Details About Hungary Scholarships for International Students Without IELTS
- Scholarship Country: Hungary
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
List of Scholarships in Hungary 2022-23
The Hungary Scholarship is an opportunity for Undergraduate, One-tier Master’s degree, graduate degree, and postgraduate students to complete their education without a fee.
Financial Aid & Benefits
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- A Monthly Stipend
- Full Accommodation will be provided. OR in case of Lack of Capacity, a sum of HUF 40,000/Month covers the costs of Accommodation for the whole Calendar Year.
- Health Insurance
- A Round Airfare Travel Tickets Might Finance your Travel Costs to Hungary but it is not obligatory for them by the Sending Authority of Your Country.
List of Scholarships offered by the Hungary Government
- Stipendium Hungaricum
- Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship
- Bilateral State Scholarships
- EEA Grants Scholarships
List of Universities in Hungary Without IELTS
A number of Hungary Universities do not require you to submit English Language Tests. Let’s Get Directly into the List of the Hungary Universities without IELTS.
- University of Debrecen
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- University of Pécs
- University of West Hungary
- Óbuda University
- Semmelweis University
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University
- University of Miskolc
- Szent István University
- University of Szeged
- Central European University
2. Sweden Scholarships 2023
The Sweden Scholarships 2023 for international students are open. Are you looking for scholarships for international students in Sweden? Find out more about them here! The 2023 Swedish Scholarships are open for the Spring 2023 Intake. The applications for the first round are open. Apply for master’s, apply for bachelor’s programs in Swedish universities. The Swedish universities and Swedish Institute Funds the cost for International students. Swedish Institute offers Fully Funded Scholarships.
List of Fully Funded Sweden Scholarships 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master, Bachelor
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
3. Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
Germany has announced the DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24. This one is the largest Scholarship program in Germany for all international students. This Scholarship is open to complete Full-time Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs from the Top German Universities. Participants will Study at Prestigious German Universities. The German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students each year. All the expenses will be covered by the Government of Germany.
A wide range of Academic Fields is available to complete Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for Ph.D. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students from all over the world. t is considered one of the Top scholarships in the World.
Why do Students Prefer German Scholarships? Because they are highly-paid scholarships. You will receive 800–1200 Euros/Month as well as Airfare Tickets. There is No Application Fee Required by the German Government Scholarship. All of them are accepting applications for 2023-24. German Universities Charge No Tuition Fees. There are a lot of Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2022. The complete information about the Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 is available below.
Details About Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
DAAD Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
The Updated list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany courses for the Master & Ph.D. Degree programs. Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education, and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).