Facebook Avatar – Have you been in search to the simplest step guide on how to make a free facebook Bitmoji features or to create a cartoon like image when having a sweet conversation with your partner on facebook? In here on this page we shall be discussing extensively on how you can start making an avatar facebook by yourself.
Avatar on Facebook is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of yourself. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature. The feature has been available in US, Australia and some other countries for a while now and has finally been launched in India.
However, The Facebook new avatar can also be used while commenting on posts in Facebook stories and in the Facebook Messenger chat windows. The avatar facebook can also be shared on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter. It is almost similar to Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji.
Make your own animated cartoon avatar with the Facebook feature Avatar and you can share it on your timeline. This Facebook bitmoji can be used as a profile picture. You can customize your avatar with a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits.
How to Make a Facebook Avatar
Here’s how to create your avatar on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Scroll down and tap on See More.
- Now select Avatars.
- Tap Next to Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Now choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Next, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Now select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Next, you select the eyebrow shape and color.
- You can also add glasses for your avatar.
- Now customize the nose and mouth.
- Next, select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Next, choose a body shape.
- Now choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
You can also access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook. The Facebook new Avatar creator can be accessed from Bookmarks in the Facebook app, as well as from the comment composer.