Easy ways of Converting a Facebook Profile into a Page – This era of technology has aroused the quest for better ways of reaching across to people globally, there is increase in the number of persons who access different social media platforms ranging from WhatsApp, Instagram, Tik tok, Twitter, Facebook etc.
This platforms are used for different purposes. You may have been on Facebook for so long, but may not be aware that you can convert your Facebook profile into a Page, which will avail you the opportunity of reaching more audience, as Facebook profiles are limited to only 5000 friends, while Facebook pages can reach as millions people as possible, thereby giving you a better visibility on Facebook.
This article will guide you on the easy ways of Converting your Facebook profile into a Page.
Many of us are less familiar with the process of creating Facebook Pages, or have never been faced with the need to make one. If you’re a nonprofit with some awesome social impact goals, then you probably do have the need for a Facebook Page. If you already have a profile with followers or information that’s tied to your organization, then luckily you don’t have to start from scratch. Check out our step-by-step guide below on how to convert a Facebook profile into a Page.
How to Convert a Profile into a Page.
At this juncture, I will avail you with the practical easy steps you will follow, in other to convert your Facebook profile into a Page. (For this to be successful, you must first login into your Facebook profile)
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Base on Your Profile
- Click “Get Started”
- Follow the on-screen instructions — you will choose the correct categories for your Page, and decide which of your friends, photos, and videos you want to retain.
- Review your choices
- Look at the “Publish Page when done” setting — turn this setting “off” if you do not want your Page to publish automatically once converted
- Check your privacy settings
- Enjoy your new Facebook Page!
You will have both a Facebook profile and a Facebook Page after conversion. Based on your selections, your new Page will have the ability to retain the following:
- Your profile picture, cover photo, and name from your profile
- Your friends (as Page likes and Page followers), selected at your discretion
- Your photos and videos (profile views and other metrics do NOT transfer)
- Your verified status
Converting your Facebook profile into a Page is something that you shouldn’t sweat. Once you’ve followed these easy conversion instructions, you’ll be on your way to a better social media strategy and more connections with your customers and supporters.