Do you know that you can now easily download free and latest movies on youtube? Is very simple all you need to do is to first Download TubeMate Latest Apk on your mobile phones and other smartphone.Lets guide you here on how to download tubemate youtube video downloader that will enable you to access free movies online, watch them and as well download them.
TubeMate app – is one of the most popular tool for downloading YouTube videos on Android smartphones, and with good reason: it’s really easy to use and has the features you need without any bells and whistles you don’t.
Before we start taking step by step on how to install tubemate apk i would like to show you the Pros and Cons of a tubemate app.
Pros of tube mate YouTube downloader:
- It is the original android application which downloads the videos from YouTube to the mobile phone.
- User can access the YouTube like browsing the official application of YouTube
- With the help of multiple connections the user can download the videos faster.
- User can have the two options that are resuming and pause so that user can download the video from anywhere.
- It supports the 360p. 240p and it has the ability to download the 1080p when MP3 Media converter is combined.
- Apart from YouTube the user can download the high quality video. Can download all the videos which are uploaded on other websites and on YouTube.
- After downloading they are stored in Download folder.
Cons of tube mate YouTube downloader:
- User feels difficult to download certain type of videos.
- Tubemate need mp3 media converter for downloading the High definition videos.
- This application is crashed more in some of the mobile phones.
- User felt difficult to download the videos using the 2G network.
Features for TubeMate for PC
- There will no problems for anyone to download any videos as it is simple and easy to use.
- It is totally free and no need for the subscription
- Very fast download
- And supports multiple programs for downloading movies or videos from YouTube.
- You can pause, resume or cancel a download according to their need.
- You can convert files into formats like MP3 through MP3 converter which is powered by the original MP3 Media.
- Even you can download videos in MP4 or FLV formats also AACformat in the slow internet.
- You can directly look for your favorite videos in the TubeMate and you don’t have to switch between YouTube and TubeMate by making your own playlist of your favorite piece of music, videos and play them using media player.
- You can change your location to keep some space for your videos on SD card.
- It allows you to share your videos in Fb, Twitter and other social media.
- There will be many resolutions available for downloads, you can select any resolution as you like.
1. Install TubeMate
The TubeMate video downloader isn’t available on the Google Play Store (Google isn’t too keen on YouTube downloaders), so first of all you’ll need to allow your Android device to install and run apps downloaded from other places. Be cautious when you turn on this setting, as you’ll want to make sure you only download apps you know are safe.
Open up ‘Settings’ and go to ‘Security’. Scroll down and next to where it says ‘Unknown sources’, tap the toggle to turn this setting on. Now, on your Android device visit the TubeMate YouTube Downloader website and select one of the verified sites to download it from.
2. Choose a video to download
You might see a warning message about downloading APK files, so click ‘OK’ to allow it. Once TubeMate has downloaded, run the file and tap ‘Install’, then tap ‘Open’. You’ll then be informed which permissions the video downloader needs to run. If you’re happy to proceed, let it go ahead and the app will launch.
TubeMate looks much like the official YouTube Android app, with a black background. Search for a video and begin playing it, then tap the red ‘Download’ button that appears at the bottom right.
3. Download the video
The next thing you’ll see is a list of formats. You’ll see video and audio formats and different quality and resolution options for each. If you have a high-end device then by all means download the highest possible quality versions, but remember that the higher the resolution the bigger the file: if your phone or tablet doesn’t have much free space, YouTube videos will soon fill it up.
When you’re happy, tap the red ‘Download’ button again. The video will download in the background, so you can keep using your phone as normal – though downloading videos uses a lot of juice and might make your batter run down faster.
You can also add YouTube videos to a queue to download later. This handy if you’re currently using 4G and want to wait until you have Wi-Fi before downloading any large files.