Are in search of social network to register for your business? If yes then click here as we guide you on the steps on how to create linkedin account for your business.On this page article we shall be guiding our fans on the steps to create an account with linkedin web but before then i would like to briefly introduce here and features of linkedin account registration.
ALSO READ: NPS Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Interview – NPS Recruitment Interview Requirements
Features Of Linkedin Account
- Professional profile: Create your own profile & highlight your skillset
- Job search & recruiting: Find jobs suited to you and apply with your resume via the app
- Industry news: Share articles or write your own posts
- Career opportunities: See if companies you’re interested in are recruiting
- LinkedIn community: Follow the activities of your connections
How to create Linkedin account
- Go to the LinkedIn homepage at LinkedIn.com to start filling the form and initiate the account creation. Click on Join LinkedIn Now, a form appears for you to input your name, valid email address and your choice of password.
- Enter your real name in the space provided, also enter your email, the email should be valid in other to allow you confirm your account, input your choice of password (one you can remember easily).
- After filling this form click Join Now and the first form is submitted, hence popping up the second form for you.
- On the second form which is a little bigger than the first form.
- On this form, you are meant to fill your basic profile info. The entry box’s options there are based on the employment status you choose. Enter your geographic location.
- Enter your company name if you are employed, and your current position in the company in the field for Job Title.
- Click Create My Profile after filling every field provided.
- After the above step, LinkedIn will suggest a list of friends you already know but you can skip this step if you wish to.
- Confirm your email. Click on the button that says “Send Confirmation Email Instead”. You will do this by login into your mailbox, click on the message sent by LinkedIn.
- When you click on the link it will take you back to LinkedIn and you will be asked to click another confirm button and then you can sign in with the password you created earlier.
- You will get a Thank You and You’re Almost Done message. A box will also appear telling you to put the email of your friends to connect with them, you can as well skip this process.
- Lastly, the final step to creating your LinkedIn account is to select your plan level. This is choosing whether you will be using a free account or premium account.
Having done as listed above you can now start making use of your created linkedin account.