Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for every interested candidates from least developed, low, and lower middle-income Commonwealth countries, to enjoy a fully funded scholarship free of charge, so all you need is to do is to apply here now.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower middle income Commonwealth countries, for part-time Master’s study by distance learning on selected courses offered by UK universities.
ALSO READ: How To Get A German Student Visa
Aim and Benefits of CSC Masters Scholarship
A Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship covers tuition fees and study grants where required. Other scholarships, awards, or bursaries that cover the same costs may not be held concurrently.
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals of Commonwealth Developing Countries:
Bangladesh, Belize, Cameroon, Eswatini, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
A Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship covers tuition fees and study grants where required.
Requirements for CSC Masters Scholarship Qualification
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship.
The CSC aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make change. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates.
Selection Criteria: Selection criteria include:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
Interview date, Process and Venue for CSC Masters Scholarship
If your application is successful, you will be notified by your selected university via email
Documents Required for Application
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status – uploaded to the online application system
- At least one reference– submitted directly by the referee to the online application system (referees will be sent an email request)
- An offer letter to start their chosen course of study in the 2021-2022 academic year – uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online application system
The CSC will not accept supporting documentation submitted outside the online application system. Supporting documentation uploaded to the online application system must be uploaded as files that are no more than 5 MB in size and must be in one of the following formats: PDF, .doc, .docx, .odt, .jpg, .jpeg. Files submitted in any other format (including Zip files and PDF Portfolios) will NOT be accepted.